Super Alloy 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark VII – Gold Edition
The Super Alloy Iron Man Mark VII – Gold Edition features Tony Stark’s Iron Man Mark VII suit in a polished gold finish. This fully articulated figure has the full range of movements and poses, and is made of 88% die-cast metal alloy, weighing approximately 1kg.
- Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Marvel Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- At least 88% die-cast metal material.
- Showroom gloss and matte metallic paints.
- Die-cast metal mask, torso, arms and legs.
- Figurine with 50 points of articulation.
- Double-jointed neck
- Ball-jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Ball jointed wrists and groin.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Fully articulated hands and fingers.
- LED lights for eyes, chest, and palms (batteries included).
- Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
- Packaging graphic specially designed by Adi Granov.
- Tests performed – Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.
Note: Does not come with Hall of Armor.
Pre-order ends 15 Aug 2013
Available in Singapore only.